Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday 13 April 2009

Thanks guys :)

Although I like the colour scheme, the graphic art on the wall would be a bit too much for me... a bit too permanent. I wouldn't mind a giant wall hanging with something like that on it though. Great to hear you all love the bed/seat thingy. I'll have to do a bit of searching for one now.

As for me, I'm doing ok. I haven't yet but I'm looking around for some sort of weight loss program that requires accountability. I think ... no, I know that's the reason Jenny Craig worked so well for me. The higher BP, the (non-permanent thank goodness) liver damage, the messed up menstruation and the constant cravings and feelings of ummm what's the opposite of 'inner peace'? Anyway, all that was easy to get through and ignore if I was diligently working towards something specific. I'm looking for that again.

idealbodies.com.au are having a $100 off special at the moment. The only thing I worry about is following their nutritional advice is part of the program - so I've emailed them to find out if they are low-fat or low-carb, etc.

Will let you know how it goes. I might not even do it. Ideally I'd like to find some sort of checkin point face-to-face and follow SBD while doing it. Fingers crossed!

My star reading for today:
You now have a very clear insight into a complicated situation. You can see exactly what's going on and you're sure you know why. It also seems obvious, to you, what needs to happen next. The trouble is, other people in your world are not blessed with a similar amount of perspicacity. Nor is it simply the case that they are unsure or doubtful. They feel convinced that their own, very different view, is correct. Without engaging in any conflict or argument that can be avoided, you should be firm this week. Cainer.

Ohhh did I remember to tell people my birthday just happened? Well, it was a week ago - I'm now officially 27. I'm also not one that handles ageing gracefully, unfortunately, but I'm working on it. ;)

UPDATE: Idealbodies got back to me, and on a public holiday too! She said they design the program depending on your body and what you, personally like. She said personally she likes around 30% fat and moderate carb so that sounds promising.

Now I don't know though, it's a lot of money but I'd really like some sort of accountability to keep me on track....

1 comment: