Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday 4 September 2009

Breakfast (finish 8.30am) - 200g yogurt, a pear, seed mixture.

Lunch (finish 2.25pm) - 130g turkey, 112g mushrooms (they were heavier this morning!).

Dinner (finish 8pm) - 75g edam, 145g broccoli* and an apple.

Sorry I have been brief the last few days, it's been so busy lately! I haven't watched a single television program in days (which I think is a good thing). In previous houses I didn't have a TV at all for a good 2 years and didn't miss it, but then things got a bit more complicated in my life and I guess I needed it a bit for the escapism, now a few days without is something. Can't say I miss it though.

The only things I miss are the episodes of TV shows I like that I know aren't available on DVD so if I don't watch them when they are on I'll completely miss them.

Does anyone here consider themselves a mentor at all? If you do, who do you mentor, in what way and most importantly, why?

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the little mentoring bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, isn't it cute! :)

    I still haven't solved the mentoring issue. Will see though. It's all about putting my pride aside....

    ReplyDelete