Friday, September 4, 2009

Thursday 3 September 2009

Breakfast (finish 9.10am) - two hardboiled eggs, 110g (guessed) zucchini.

Lunch (finish 2.50pm) - 140g smoked salmon, cucumber, lettuce, few slices of red onion, seed mixture, an apple.

Dinner (finish 8.45pm) - piece of barramundi 'A La mum' and some salad.

I gulped down lunch today so fast! Was very hungry and that didn't go away when I started to eat (like it usually does). Yay! I love having my proper appetite back, not just be annoyed lol.

Thanks for your feedback, Harry. I think this question might take a bit more thinking then - you raise some good points hehe

Does anyone know how to adjust the blog template here? I want to make it wider so it's not such a tight column. How???

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about the template issue. I'd guess you could adjust it by altering the HTML code - the Dashboard section. But, I'm not sure how to do that exactly. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, for my menu blog I use the minima stretch template that blogger has. you can adjust the colors to fit what you prefer. I like the wider column for that one since I can be wordy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'll give those ideas a go! :)

    ReplyDelete