Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 7 November 2009

Breakfast (finish 2pm) - Peppermint tea with two poached eggs and green salad.

Dinner (finish 7.30pm) - An apple, 140g roast beef, 145g cauliflower, seed mixture.

Oops my eating was totally thrown out today. The foods were ok, it was more the timing. I'm still working on it - it's probably the hardest part!

Oh exciting news, I went out for lunch with a girlfriend today and she suggested that we should do our own little club (just the two of us) to get motivated to lose some weight. She has about 20kgs to lose, I have about 30kgs. She has lost weight before just like I have. I thought it was a good idea at the time but it wasn't until Sunday that I thought actually it's a good kick up the bum :)

... it'll give me the opportunity to work on my 'mean' persona too, if she doesn't pull her weight on her end LOL. We have a catch up scheduled for next Sunday.

The plan is she will re-start WW and will weigh in on a Tues. I still weigh in with Sureslim on a Tues so Fri/Sat/Sun will be right in the middle and a quick pick-me-up. .... also, I know no excuse will work with her hehehe. This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment