Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday 2 January 2009

Following my post last week or so about my challenge with the cave I'm doing in little over two weeks, I've decided to undertake the Master Cleanse with a few lc tweaks.

First thing is first though - the Liver Flush. My liver isn't in the best condition (though I've now been given a clean bill of health) so I thought I'd follow this recommendation.

Firstly, it says to have a fat-free breakfast like cereal with fruit or something like that, before I start the flush. No good for me, so I'll take the opportunity to have my very last "3 eggs fried in butter" breakfast for a couple of weeks.

Now I'll say right here that my blogs are not a guide for anyone, they're just the reality of what I am doing right now. If I'm worried about anyone copying me I can't be honest, so please don't. I will be altering pretty much every rule during this Liver Flush and the Master Cleanse to make them better for lc.

I went shopping today to ensure I have my ingredients, they are:

  • Lemon infused olive oil
  • Epsom salts
  • Cayenne pepper
  • Black strap molasses
  • Rock Salt
  • Lemon - I have only one and plan to make it stretch

    It specifically says not to scrimp on the lemon juice - but it's just so high carb! Especially for the portions. I believe this ingredient is for the vitamins so I will keep my supps up over the whole period.

    Starting Measurements:

  • Weight - 87.1kg (so it seems I've gained 2kg since my last weigh) :(
  • Upper Arm - 37.5cm
  • Waist - 92.5cm
  • Hips - 117cm
  • Right Thigh - 83.5cm

    No good.
  • 1 comment:

    1. that blackstrap molasses works wonders.. its so sticky ! :) I used it to make the sesame bread. Have a Happy New Year Girlfriend :)

      Bayoubabe

      ReplyDelete