Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Well with ridiculous heat and meetings all day today I didn't eat between 7.30am and 6.30pm. Long time for me! But, I did. Now it's 9.45pm, I'm still sitting right in front of the air con outlet and I think I've only had a small amt of cals. No gym until this heat wave has passed - or 10.30am on Saturday, whichever is first.   ;)

Stats for today:
You have used 941 out of your net daily budget of 1500 calories and have 559 calories remaining. 68% of the calories are from fat, 27% from protein, 5% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.

3 comments:

  1. Temp here today, the high is 3 degrees F. with a wind chill of - 15 degrees F. It's been real cold here. We also just got 7 inches of snow..LOL Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been wet, and cold here. thats' New Orleans 4 ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, Erika.

    Ugh. I hate it when it's really hot and muggy.

    I must say that I'm a little concerned that you didn't eat for 11 hours! That can't be good! You've got to eat.

    If you want, we can all e-mail your boss to make sure (s)he gives you a proper lunch break? :)

    ReplyDelete