Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday 10 January 2009

Thanks so much for all the great advice everyone.

pooti, you're right, I will eventually get things figured out. We aren't always born with all the answers - much to my impatience hehe. One day at a time and a bit of trial and error. Exactly!

Sybil, I'm totally following your one month experimenting with great interest.

Ahhhh Dairy Farmers. I love Dairy Farmers Sour Cream especially - but Coles and Safeway have both stopped selling it! Only the independents sell it now and I haven't found one of those. It's the yummiest and the lowest in carbs. Unfair.

Harry, I'll do a bit of thinking and outline all the different things I've tried. I'm a bit embarrassed about it though. I know, I know, I shouldn't be. But I am.

Vadim, I eat fish often-ish. Maybe once a fortnight or so? I think. Usually it's a nice big fillet of baramundi with lemon butter sauce. MmmmMmmmMmmm Very very good point though - a piece of fish and some veggies usually gets me to lose weight too.

I need to get back on track.

Maybe I just have so much going on in my life right now that I don't have the spare brain power (I'm blonde afterall) to put the amount of focus into this that I need to. I'd reeeeeeally like it if someone else could do this for me hahaha (hence the image of a waiter above - oh how I'd love to have one of those waiting on me hand and foot. Especially if he's really cute.... and scantily clad) ;)

Today's eats were a protein pudding for breakfast (2g carb), 1 1/2 sf choc bar, 3 egg scramble in butter, one cup of tea with milk and dinner was peking duck with stir fried veggies.

2 comments:

  1. Good day, Erika.

    The "list idea" was only a suggestion. Please don't feel compelled to do it if it doesn't feel right. I'm just a guy throwing out ideas! :)

    It sounds to me like you need to get really famous and/or rich. I know quite a few personal assistants to celebrities in my neck of the woods. It's amazing how all the smaller details in their lives are taken care of. No shopping. No cooking. A nutritionist on staff. Etc.

    So get crackin'! Let's get you famous and/or uber rich! But if that happens, we'll all still expect you to keep on writing this blog. Or, at least dictating this blog! ;)


    On the other hand ... look at Oprah! It doesn't seem to have helped her much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. protein pudding sounds interesting, can you tell us a little more about it ?

    ReplyDelete