Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday 12 January 2009

Hi all,

Still in limbo about which plan to follow. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm coming around to the idea I'm going to have to count cals again. I wont be going high carb though - it's taken me this long for my hormones and liver to recover since Jenny Craig seemed to ruin it all - I wont be undoing all my hard work.

Lynn, I've probably gained about 2kgs in the last 2 months and it's made me impatient. I think, more than my current plan not working for me (I lost them again afterall), I think I really just need to change it up a bit. I get sudden bursts of restlessness every now and then. And I'm going through one right now!

I'm looking into following more of a body builder's plan. I can't say I'll actually take it up - high intensity training makes me shudder in fright hehehe - but I'm doing some research.

Vadim, thanks for the info on the fat fast. I will research this as well.   :)

Today's menu starts with 3 eggs scrambled in butter for breakfast, two servings of Harry's burrito in a bowl during the day, some strawberries and cream as a snack and a kransky sausage with tomato and onion sauce for dinner/supper.

NewVision, thank you for your unwavering support.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love eggs. !! I hate to count calories. I do 60 carbs a day, and I can eat a LOT. Just remember to exercise too :)

    Take care,

    Bayoubabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Erika.

    Have you ever tried "the limbo"? The dance with the stick?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo_(dance)

    You mentioned wanting to count calories again. Did that work for you in the past? What type of caloric intake are you considering? Do you know about how many calories you're eating now - for comparison sake?

    ReplyDelete