Friday, January 2, 2009

Liver Flush - Day 1


See these links for a brief on my current task: How and Why

Opposite to yesterday, instead of starting the day with my 3 eggs fried in butter, I've re-read the Liver Flush instructions again and it stresses no fat so much that I'm just going to have a no-fat breakfast. I don't know why, but I'll do it.

So, it's 12noon, I've boiled up a big bowl of silverbeet and a zucchini topped with seasonings. I love greens so this is a bit of an indulgence for me.

Now it's 1pm, I've finished the bowl of greens. My head is spinning, I'm hungry (even after the huge quantity) and I feel like cr*p.

Wha...? I thought veggies were supposed to make you feel GOOD!

OK, it's 2pm. The instructions say not to eat or drink anything between 2 and 6pm. Will do. I've just finished a big bottle of water and a warm cup of peppermint tea. It's cold today so I'm all rugged up... I also think the cold would be why I'm hungrier today.

It's now just passed 6pm. I've re-read the instructions (I do that) and it says the 6pm serving is only really necessary if you didn't get the results you were after the time you did the flush. Well, I would rather starve than drink epsom salts so I think I'll follow the alternative of waiting until 8pm before I have anything.

It's 8pm and I've just had my first serving of empsom salts. Ewwww! I added a sachet of True Orange (the instructions said I could!) which made it ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ... but it was still disgusting and I had to drink half a bottle of water and put flavoured lip balm on to get the taste out of my mouth.

I'm a bit worried, I need to leave in a minute to collect my dad from an opening a few suburbs away. Do you think I might need to go to the loo within the next 40-50mins?? I'm a bit worried. I didn't know I'd have to do relative collections at this time....

OK it's 9.55pm, and it was an accident-free trip! I still haven't needed to go to the loo yet. I've just gone to put together the oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice together when I cut the lemon open to discover ... it's an orange. Nooooo! It's yellow and lemon-shaped from the outside!

Oh well, it's only the bottled stuff in the fridge. It's the only option. At least there's no sugar or other artificial additives in it so it's an OK Plan B.

Straight to bed as soon as the oil/lemon juice drink is taken so it's time to turn the computer off. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment