Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday 25 January 2009

Hi all, I'm back to blogging. Sorry for disappearing, just needed to take a break from everything for a while. Way too much stuff going on in my life at the moment hehe.

I'm lc and counting cals with an approx limit of about 1500cals per day. It's working ok so far and feeling good. It's a bit of a bummer that it requires planning and organisation but I've found if I plan it the night before (just like I make my lunch the previous day as well) it alleviates a lot of that.

My stats for yesterday:
You have used 1487 out of your net daily budget of 1500 calories and have 13 calories remaining. 68% of the calories are from fat, 25% from protein, 7% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.

Have a great weekend all - and a fantastic Australia Day to those that are celebrating this,
Erika

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Erika!

    I'm so happy to know that you're well and back to blogging. :)

    You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika! What a coincidence, we almost stopped blogging the same day and back we are on the same day! You know what they say about great minds and their thinking! Well, glad you are back! And a quote somewhere " Do not start your day without finshing it first" What a great quote! So at times until we are ready we need to plan! Good luck and so welcome back!

    ReplyDelete