Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday 13 July 2009

Breakfast (finish 9.20am) - yogurt and seed mixture with stevia. Too full to finish this, ate about half.

Lunch (finish 2.30pm) - two hardboiled eggs with a green salad of cos, cucumber and celery, topped with olive oil and apple cider vinegar dressing.

Dinner (finish 7.45pm) - the rest of this morning's yogurt mixture and an apple.

Stuffed today. Is my stomach getting smaller because of the big breaks between meals or something? Otherwise I just don't understand it. I'm really choking down the portions I can manage.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if it has something to do with the types of food you're eating? When I eat really healthy, filling yet lower-calorie foods, there's a little to how much I can manage. I think it's partially psychological in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry *waves*

    Maybe - I have heard that saying from Weight Watchers and the like that say we should fill up on lower calorie foods because they have more mass than calorie dense foods. Which makes theoretical sense but I think in reality we just digest that kinda stuff fast.

    I don't know what sort of psychological side one would have for this - for me I eat badly because of a combination of being busy so I don't have time for proper breaks and a bit of a fear of the unknown (being skinny).

    I've done lots of self analysing but I think those are really the only true aspects to it.

    And you?

    ReplyDelete