Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday 27 July 2009

Breakfast (finish 8.40am) - 200g yogurt with a pear.

Snack - black, unsweetened tea (about a 5th of a cup)

Lunch (finish 2.45pm) - rye wrap with 130g chicken, lettuce, half a medium tomato and cucumber. And an apple and a cup of black coffee.

Dinner (finish 8.25pm) - 140g smoked salmon, seed mixture and veggies including half a medium tomato.

Really flagging today. I must have worn out my mental reserves because I was so bogged in the head that I would do something then wonder if I did it or just thought about it, and would have to go check. Then do the exact same thing a second later. I had to have some tea in between meals or my job, which relies on accuracy, wouldn't survive the day. I also had two confrontational conversations later in the day which I needed to be awake and alert during. They went surprisingly well. Not perfect, like they would have a few days ago, but well.

2 comments:

  1. Way to work passed the head-fog, Erika! I sometimes have to fight it myself.

    I enjoyed reading about your gardening too. I'm not much of a gardener myself but I appreciate flowers/gardens/nature very much.

    I hope tomorrow is a winner for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harry :)

    Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, regardless of following the plan.

    I'll give you more details on the gardening as it progresses if you like. I'm no gardener either, but the choices are either I do it or I pay someone to do it. So of course I'll do it lol

    ReplyDelete