Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Breakfast (finish 8.40am) - 200g yogurt with 100g kiwi fruit and most of today's seed mixture.

Lunch (finish 2.15pm) - 130g turkey in a rye wrap with cos and celery, and the rest of today's seed mixture. And a nice cup of stevia-sweetened tea.

Dinner (finish 8.30pm) - two hardboiled eggs, an apple and 145g cauliflower, oil/vinegar.

Yesterday I had a bit of a "feel sorry for myself" period when I realised (again) that when I was much younger and thought I was fat, that I wasn't. And now that I'm fooling myself into thinking I'm just heavier than normal, that I actually am. You know the old "I can't believe I am at this stage" and then "but I have no-one to blame but myself".

TOM has just arrived so that would explain that, but it doesn't make the emotions feel any less real. You know?

It's size distortion. I have to truly work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment