Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday 26 July 2009

Breakfast (finish 1pm) - 75g edam, seed mixture and a big stalk of celery. This is amazingly filling and I really had to put work into finishing it!

Lunch (finish 6.50pm) - Salad of lettuce, celery, zucchini, spring onion, snow peas and smoked salmon (135g), an apple and oil/vinegar mix.

Went plant shopping today and got a bunch of plants that are natives from a specialty nursery. I love natives, they just have a nicer look I think compared to the imports.

Also bought a mallet. Watch out concrete, here I come!!

Oh and something else I've noticed on top of the mental clarity, I think my hair is actually getting thicker! I am now having problems fitting it through my hair ties to put it up! And I haven't changed ties. If anything they should be a little stretched from me using them so often. Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment