Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday 10 August 2009

Breakfast (finish 8.50am) - two hardboiled eggs with 110g cauliflower and an apple.

Lunch (finish 2.25pm) - 130g cajun chicken in a wheat wrap with 135g grated zucchini, also about a medium apple-size of watermelon.

Dinner (finish 8.30pm) - 140g tuna in my oil with 145g red capsicum and cucumber. Seed mixture.

Good day today in all, nothing of particular interest to report. Going over finance stuff, trying to calm the fiance down (he has a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water when something gets stressful).

I think my fingers are getting smaller, my too-big ring on my middle finger is getting quite loose.

Oh I thought long and hard about going to pilates today, and didn't. Even though I promised everyone I would. I don't quite know what's holding me back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment