Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday 31st August 2009

Breakfast (finish 11.15pm) - Seed mixture, 100g strawberries, 200g yogurt with stevia.

Lunch (finish 7.35pm) - half a tomato and an apple .. I was in the biggest rush and it's all I could eat while driving frantically. What a day!

So I went to the gym this morning before work because I knew I was having a late one at work tonight. Got lots of energy - I was running all over the place at the gym this morning with my trainer. Now it's after breakfast but before lunch and I'm really hungry. Not fun. I knew increasing my exercise would cause me to be hungry.

Will see my consultant tomorrow for my weigh in and to see how last week's 'reward meal' has affected me. I'm feeling really good, much thinner (though that might just be psychological) so I'm hoping it worked in my favour.

I've noticed I don't have the get-up-and-go I used to have. I didn't have it before I started Sureslim either - do you think it could be age? I'm still trying to grapple with all the new things I'm discovering with age lol. It's just like I don't want to do anything - I don't want to cook, I don't want to make my bed, I don't want to do anything that ordinarily I just do without worrying about if I want to or not. Having said that, since Sureslim I've cut down on my caffeine in a major way - where I used to have four or more lattes throughout the day, now I'm only have part of one, if at all. I miss out having any kind of caffeine on most days.

2 comments:

  1. The switch to a caffeine-free existence could have something to do with it. Coffee helps me when my motivation is lacking. It's probably the best "antidepressant" I've ever tried. :-)

    Hang in there. Looking forward to hearing what your consultant has to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe well, we'll see how I go. I'm *hoping* that if I go caffeine-free for long enough, my body will adapt and I'll be able to have a bounce without it.... it's been several months now though.....

    ReplyDelete