Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday 1 August 2009

Breakfast (finish 10.15am) - 130g smoked salmon with 135g cauliflower and an apple.

Lunch (finish 4.35pm) - 140g garlic prawns with 145g broccoli and seed mixture.

Dinner - (finish 10.10pm) - 110g green capsicum, 65g edam cheese and a pear, oil/vinegar.

Gosh I love swapping around my meals - now it's the way I like it: heaviest at lunch, medium at breakfast and lightest at dinner. I was sooooo full that it was nearly six hours after breakfast before the clock reminded me it was time to eat. I was still stuffed from breakfast. And that's after a good workout at the gym with my trainer. Phew!

Thanks Madeleine, at least I know I'm not alone. Unfortunately everyone is going through the same idiotic issues. I just don't understand things fully if they're not logical.

Off to my aunt's bday this evening. She will be serving pizza for everyone - I plan to take some cheese and veggies to it so it looks like I'm eating party food and I can avoid the pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment