Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday 24 August 2009

Breakfast (finish 8.40am) - two hardboiled eggs, 110g zucchini, an apple.

Lunch (finish 2.35pm) - seed mixture, 130g turkey with spinach and celery, a pear.

Dinner (finish 9pm) - 75 edam, 145g red capsicum, oil/vinegar, supplements.

I will give a separate calcium supplement out and see if it helps me with my cravings. They are super super strong today.

She will say 'no' but I'm going to try my best to convince my consultant tomorrow that a reward meal once a week is something I truly want to try out. I'll give it three weeks and if it's worse for my weight instead of better, I'll let it go.

Oh an embarrassing thing happened tonight, my dad asked me why a week or so ago I said the hamburger he made for me was nice, but then I didn't eat it. I can only guess he saw it in my rubbish (last night was garbage collection night). I fumbled an answer and somehow got out of giving him an excuse. What do I say? I could say hamburgers full of breadcrumbs (and I am off red meat still) in a gourmet bacon and cheese roll doesn't fit in with my current diet (I can't say 'eating') but that would open a gigantic can of worms with my mum. Urgh!

UPDATE: It's started... I'm getting questions about dinner.... what is it, how much did I have, why don't I also have ----, when did I have it, why did I have that. And being polite doesn't work, trust me. Instead I have to revert to being an adolescent and answer every question with "I dunno". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment