Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday 27 August 2009

Breakfast (finish 9.20am) - 200g yogurt, 100g strawberries, seed mixture.

Lunch (finish 3.20pm) - 125g smoked chicken, 135g zucchini on spinach, an apple.

Dinner (finish 9pm) - 75g edam (last lot of edam for a while I think, I'm a bit cheese'd out), half a medium tomato and onion all together. Yum. Oil/vinegar.

Sorry guys, got visitors over again tonight, then going to see Alice Cooper tomorrow and the wrestling on Saturday. I hope to breath again on Sunday lol.

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that cheese!
    It's what's for dinner, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And I'm usually not even a cheese fan! I tend to buy cheese and keep it in the freezer otherwise it goes mouldy way before I get to it. But here I am, avoiding having it every night!

    Must be like Harry said, something in it that my body specifically needs.

    I need to get that additional calcium supp that I said I was going to.....

    ReplyDelete