Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Breakfast (finish 9.05am) - 200g yogurt, 100g kiwi and seed mixture.

Lunch (finish 3.40pm) - 130g tuna in my oil with salad of cos, cucumber, celery and half a medium tomato.

Dinner (finish 7.30pm) - grilled flake.

Had dinner too early yesterday because we were eating as a family (had a surprise guest) and went to the fish and chip shop (I got us out of the pizza and pasta place they were initially thinking of). I scraped off as much of the thin coating as I could and then that's all I ate. Eating too early meant I was absolutely stuffed and couldn't even fathom eating on top of it. So no apple, no veggies.

I like thinking better planning can avoid certain situations in the future but I don't think this is one of them. It's just going to happen every now and then and I just have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment