Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Breakfast (finish 8.40am) - two hardboiled eggs, 110g cauliflower.

Lunch (finish 2.05pm) - 130g cajun chicken in wheat wrap with 135g grated zucchini, an apple.

Dinner (finish 8.35pm) - 130g turkey with almost half a head of cos, seed mixture and a pear.

Thanks for the congratulations, guys! I'm still pretty chuffed about it :)

So I watched the movie Twilight last night. I know, I know, everyone saw that movie aaaaaaages ago. But I tend not to see boxoffice hits until a few years after their release - so I'm picking up the pace! lol

I thought it was ok, nothing particularly special. I don't know why people raved about it the way they did, but it was ok. That young girl in it though is an amazing actress. Has anyone else watched it? What did you think?

I just did three oracle cards (felt like it hehe) and these are what came up:

Dream Big - Let go of small thught about yourself! See yourself succeeding.
In the past, you may have seen yourself as insignificant. This card asks you to release any thoughts or feelings of inferiority. Truly believe that you are utterly qualified for any endeavour you can dream about!

Pay Attention - Notice repetitious signs and your inner guidance, as this can yield valuable information.
Heaven is giving you important messages, and by drawing this card, you're asked to pay extra attention to them.

Time to Move On - It's time to let go of the old and worn out so that the new can come in.
By drawing this card, you're alerted to the fact that you need to make room for the new by letting go of the old. First, let go emotionally and intellectually. In other words, "quit" or "say goodbye" in your mind and heart.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Twilight yet. I'm so behind in the film department it's embarrassing. When we get together with our friends in the (entertainment) industry ... I'm completely lost when they start talking about new and upcoming pictures. Oh well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe I usually am too, don't worry!

    You don't watch many movies or they're just not recent ones?

    ReplyDelete